September 16 Pirates Talk
14 comments
14 CommentsSORT
I'm tired of mediocre relief pitching
I so tired of mediocre teams
YO YO YO
The ship is Sunk.
With that said he had been here 7 sears and I can not remember a winning season while he was GM.
Well, If Mr Cherington didnt trade Mike Burrows for... Mason Montgomery, Jake Magnum and Brandon Lowe The Pirates would be looking up at the Cincinnati Reds and in last place again.
Jason Mackey said he expects to see BC and DK here next year.
Where would the pirates be if we had not traded Mike Burrows.
Soto A no no. DFA now .
No Spencer tonight?
Once the AAA season ends, bring up someone to replace Soto for the rest of the year and DFA Soto.
Good morning as always it is a good day to can a few asses. Period. Full stop.
1
I mean hell hell yes
Period. Full stop.
Hell yes!

